Tuesday, April 26, 2011

brittany faye.

my sister is living in the chico area.
i moved out of bucks house.
this weekend.
on easter.
i was alone he went out of town to LA and i thought it was the only time that i could get away from him. he comes back tonight...

in the last few days i have felt so alive. i am so reall brittttnaaay i miss you this is the real me! the chains are broken. they are gone. this is what God has planned for me to be. this is what God has always wanted for me and i have put myself thru HELL on earth i made if for myself. but this is my life...... my amazing movie life story.
and its okay. its made me who i am today. look at me now. i can reach so many people and not be afraid or be ashamed because i am real AND I AM A DAUGHTER OF THE KING. AND IT IS GOOD.
I KNOW WHY GOD SAID: AND IT WAS GOOD.
BECAUSE WHEN IT IS GOOD. ITS SO GOOD.


thankfully i am moving in with my old roomates. with Krista and Shelly they also go to mosiac. i never see you at church i usually go to the 11 i think you go to a different service. i really am excited of this latest service about the supernatural. i have subject myself to things that were never planned out for me... but i know so much. i wish that i could explain it to you.

i am so happy. i really am. everything that i have been thru everything that was so hard all of the pain and heartache britttany i know that you have witnessed it in my life it was sooooo real. and it has made me who i am today. and i am PROUD TO BE ME>
for once in my life. always love you.
















side note. i was hanging out with sean and dill.
on april 25 life cycle. enuff said.